Grady Segrest, M.D., opened Diagnostic & Medical Clinic in 1949. Dr. Segrest later became the chief of medical staff at Mobile Infirmary.
Originally located on Government Street near the Oakleigh Garden District, the clinic moved to the campus of Mobile Infirmary in 1991. John Moss, M.D.; Henry Gewin, M.D.; and Bill Atkinson, M.D. joined Dr. Segrest as the practice grew. In 1968, Martin Lester, M.D., opened his practice at Diagnostic & Medical Clinic. As the senior partner in the group, Dr. Lester remains an integral part of the clinic’s relationship with Mobile Infirmary.
Diagnostic & Medical Clinic, an affiliate of Infirmary Health, includes more than 70 physicians, 14 specialties and eightconvenient locations throughout Mobile and Baldwin counties. We have provided quality healthcare to our community for more than 60 years.